-
February 21st, 2002, 01:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Absolutely Awesome. Rack this guy!
-
February 21st, 2002, 01:33 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
That kicks ass! Where is it?
-
February 21st, 2002, 01:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I have no idea. Just got it in an e-mail. I know for sure it's not here in H-town.
-
February 21st, 2002, 01:40 PM
#4
Inactive Member
RRRRRRRACK THAT ARTIST!!!
-
February 21st, 2002, 01:50 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Sweet! Rack whoever did that!
-
February 21st, 2002, 02:47 PM
#6
Inactive Member
"This is an ice sculpture made by a lady in Timmins, Ontario for their winter carnival this year."
That's what it said when I got it in my email. Whoever did it is a badass mofo.
-
February 21st, 2002, 02:52 PM
#7
Inactive Member
That is by far the best ice sculpture I've seen yet. That has got to be in Minnesota, because it is frickin freezing here now. 21 degrees
-
February 21st, 2002, 03:10 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
February 21st, 2002, 03:10 PM
#9
Inactive Member
By the eyes of Allah...where's that snow plough?
Sincerely,
Taliban Warrior
-
February 21st, 2002, 03:11 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks